Now, there are more than one thousand images here, on this site.
Just few words about this one and what was in my earphones when I crossed this garden in Milan late at night.
I sat there while Tom Waits chirped an invitation to the blues.

I thank so much people and friends who took time to glance at these 8 seconds of my life synthesized.


Hold still--------Keep going.





4 commentaires:

Dominique a dit…

Je vous prie de m'excuser d'avoir mis en ligne une de vos photos sans vous avoir au préalable demandé l'autorisation, ce que je trouve tout à fait normal. Je peux l'enlever, si vous le souhaitez.

by land by air by sea a dit…

we would not miss it for the world...always inspiring to come here
B

LOU a dit…

Sad story of two beings, mais cela vaut la peine d'essayer...

Laurent a dit…

I think of many 8-second fragments that blossom here in long visual memory