"Picture taken by a man who can't see what is doing"

That's the tittle of the text that "Laurent" left in" Red Mug,Blue Linen", sunday the 28th of novembre.
I want to thank him a lot, and invite you to have a look on his very singular blog.

Picture : "My father's eye"


Music : Pulp

4 commentaires:

Elisabethbaysset a dit…

Tellement émouvant ... EB .

Valéry Lorenzo a dit…

Merci Elisabeth,
Je suis très touché !

Laurent a dit…

Unreasonably generous alliance of illustration and gesture, dear Valéry, and the musical allusion refreshes one’s imagination vivaciously. I make this discovery just now on my birthday, a milestone swamped by the scale of the gift. Gorgeous photograph.

Valéry Lorenzo a dit…

Thank you very much Laurent, all my best wishes for today so ! (I hope it's not too late).
Help the aged !!!
:-))