6 commentaires:

IVAN TERESTCHENKO a dit…

Je crois reconnaitre le jardin du Luxembourg ?

Valéry Lorenzo a dit…

Ces endroits n'ont pas de secrets pour toi !

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier a dit…

fortissimo, mi piace molto il soggetto mutevole

Laurent a dit…

Obviously, time of day and distribution of light play an eliciting part in highlighting the middle distance; but what was unexpected was how the centering and parallelism of the focal plane with the backdrop seem so much more responsible for bringing the figures to life.

Very merrily, I find myself with Bruce in the 2nd example!

Groslier a dit…

Vous avez acheter une nouvelle maison…
Je me mets à la photographie derechef!

Valéry Lorenzo a dit…

Laura
:-)

Laurent
You could not make me a so kind compliment !
Bringing the figure to life !!
I always love your analysis, always synchronous with the image.

Thomas
Elle vous plaît ?
Je vous l'offre derechef, sacrebleu !